Duncan MacPherson of Pareto Systems joins Jay Coulter for this episode of The Resilient Advisor Podcast. Duncan is one of the industries top thought leaders in the areas of practice management and business development. He is a well known industry keynote speaker and the author of several books including his most recent titled 'The Advisors Playbook'.
What We Discuss:
Duncan's Framework For Building A Critical Path To Franchise Readiness:
1. Why: Demography and Commoditization
2. Who: Demographics, Proteges and The Remnant
3. How: The 6 Month Process For 'Re-framing.'
Cracking The Code:
1. Wealth Management Process
2. Practice Management Process
3. Relationship Management Process
The Advisor Fit Process: How to make sure an acquisition/merger target is the right fit for your business.
The Rule of Three: Anything that you do 3 or more times that has 3 or more steps needs to be systematized.
The Complete Family Office (CFO) Model: How to build a Relationship Mangement Branding Strategy.
Duncan's popular LinkedIn post on becoming 'Franchise Ready': Link
Connect With Duncan: